Apetamin Vitamin weight gain syrup, 200ml
Apetamin is used by people with Loss of appetite and poor eating habits, Anorexia after a brief illness, Patients experiencing loss of appetite during convalescence following surgery or after any major illness. ( Cancer ) or If you simply want to Bulk Up.
Apetamin is generally safe to use both in children and adults. But precaution should be taken while using other CNS depressants and sedatives.
HOW TO USE APETAMIN.
(2-6 years): 5 ml, 2 to 3 times daily before food
(7-14 years): 10 ml, 2 to 3 times daily before food
Adults: 10 ml, 3 times daily before food
Cyproheptadine Lysine and Vitamins Apetamin Manufacturer.
Composition of Apetamin Syrup
Each 5 ml contains
- Cyproheptadine hydrochloride: 2 mg
- L-lysine hydrochloride: 150 mg
- Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) hydrochloride: 1 mg
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) hydrochloride: 2 mg
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3): 15 mg
- Dexpanthenol (an alternative form of vitamin B5): 4.5 mg